Hotel AdrovicCATEGORIA: ricettività e turismo
For a true vacation
Hotel-Castle Adrovic has a very attractive location - the most famous and prestigious Montenegrin summer resort, the hotel town - Sveti Stefan. In a typically Mediterranean environment, Hotel Adrovic was built in the baroque style with elements of a medieval castle. Dominant are the remarkable terraces of the cafés and restaurants with a fantastic view of the major part of the Budva Riviera.
Hotel Adrovic is an exclusive place, not only for its location on the Montenegrin coast but also for the quality accommodation, comfortable and elegantly furnished rooms and suites where you can truly rest and enjoy your stay. Our friendly hotel staff are at your disposal 24 hours a day, ensuring your comfort, hygiene and quality of service.
Hotel Adrovic offers the suites to meet your individual needs, but also the needs of your family or group. Below you will find a description of all our suites while their interiors can be viewed in the Gallery, along with the photos of the hotel exterior and other facilities and services. The Hotel is open all year round.
Description of suites
1. two bed suite (A/2) french bed.
2. three bed suite (A/3) two connected bedrooms one with french bed and one with single bed
3. four bed suite (A/4) two separated bedrooms both with one french bed,
• All suites are equiped with kitchen, bathroom, teracce, salon, air conditioning, cable TV.
• Almost every luxurious suite in Hotel Adrovic has a view of the sea and the Sveti Stefan hotel-town.
• All suites have tables and chairs on the balcony. 1/4 and 1/5 suites have mini kitchens while other suites (1/2 and 1/3) have mini bars.
• All bathrooms have towels and hairdryer.
• The Hotel has a café with a terrace, restaurant and tavern.
Management and personnel of the Hotel Adrovic wish you a pleasant stay!
ECCELLENZE CORRELATEE’ una questione di stile
Il nostro Bed and Breakfast offre una cordiale accoglienza in una tranquilla residenza ai piedi del Monte Terminillo raggiungibile in pochi minuti e a 10 minuti dal centro storico di Rieti.